Only on Friday
I mean really. It is me? Did I miss something? Am I in some "other reality" where laws have changed? Why, why, why, why, why do you ALWAYS have to involve your mother attorney who already has a BILLION other things on her plate before folks act like your letters were just translated from Mandarin Chinese into english?
Please do not go into the area of real property to become the next Donald Trump is you've NO CLUE as to what you're doing. Please do not assume that others you deal with are not only ignorant but stupid. And please, do not ever send an email to ANYBODY for seemingly legal purposes and elude to the fact that it's "certified." (that sh*t is actually funny).
And while you're so busy sending emails about grass and stalking my residence could you next time ring the bell and make a date to have an actual LICENSED contractor fix the 13 page list of problems we gave you back in April of 2008 when we moved in??????
Seriously, am I really asking too much? And to think after all this we still manage to get the $2,795.00 per month rent mailed out from St. Louis all the way to Malibu, California at the beginning of each month. And for this, what do we get? None sense, utter none sense. I'd think a landlord would treat the ONLY tenants they have so far with a little more dignity and respect and try to manage some form of customer service. . . . . . . I must be in the Twilight Zone so let me pinch myself and hope that I wake the f*ck up.
Labels: rental madness, st. louis blues
5 Comments:
At 12:03 PM, July 18, 2008,
Still Patrice said…
goodNESS!!! thats is just ridiculus
At 3:39 PM, July 18, 2008,
Carmell said…
1st... i wanna know why you are paying almost $3000 dollars for RENT!!!! ya'll could have bought a house and got a mortgage cheaper than that! i know you all could have found something way cheaper and in much better shape for that amount of money.WOW.
second has this fool ever heard of a phone???
At 4:17 PM, July 18, 2008,
AR Gal said…
No they ain't stalkin'! lol Just ridiculous!!
At 8:35 AM, July 20, 2008,
Anonymous said…
Yo, Cat,
I'm gonna second Carmell on the rent you're payin'! The housing market has collapsed enough to where you guys surely should be able to afford to buy, especially for what you and your hubby are forking out!!
What you're describing would be way too much aggravation for this brother!! Time to call a Realtor!!!
Peace,
Pro
At 8:00 PM, July 21, 2008,
K. said…
grrrr @ landlords who want to be "hands off" and just collect a damn check!
Post a Comment
<< Home